Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saw Inglourious Basterds on Tuesday (because my friend Val is pretty sure that Daniel Bruhl is her boyfriend), and OMFG:




Michael Fassbender was the best part of that whole movie!!!
I didn't even know he was in it until the opening credits, and then when he came on screen, SWOON.
Like Trevor Howard and George Sanders combined!
And obviously Christoph Waltz was amazing in the film as well.
I really loved the movie (which was surprising since I wasn't very excited to see it beforehand), and even though Tarantino's love of gore and film can get annoying (pick a genre and stick to it!!), I enjoyed all of it!
recommend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's totally my bf!

Val said...

Have you seen 300? I had to see it for my Myth of War class and Michael Fassbender was in it, and so was McNulty! They are all half dressed. Michael looks really beautiful.

Natasha Kaser said...

Yeah i heard that he was in 300 and so now when ever it is on tv i flip over to it! but it is always at a scene when they are all wearing masks, and I don't have the patience to wait for it! blast!

Unknown said...

That's such a tense part of the film (which I also loved). Love the styling of it, too.