Friday, August 21, 2009



A little while back I had appendicitis, and had to go to the emergancy room and all that jazz.
Tons of fun obviously, especially since until a day before that I thought I had health insurance, but it turns out it was just a giant scam (Do Not Trust Directmed). So then on top of knowing that I wasn't going to have any help from insurance to pay for it all, they told me I couldn't work for a month after the surgery!
So that trip Jim and I had been planning to England flew out the window, and we have just been really skint for a while.
Oh well! It is finally coming to an end, since I have been bargaining and arguing with the hospital and various debt collectors for a while now. But unfortunately, I will be broke for the next few years now! So I am not sure if I will be able to do photography for my self without some very crafty saving techniques!



Natali & Val visiting me in the hospital.


Natali



Madeline, by Ludwig Bemelmans


And although these were my favourite books as a child, Madeline's appendicitis was nothing like mine!
No ice cream!

No comments: