Sunday, September 14, 2008

Traces

So, Scratch that idea I had about posting past images. Blogger makes it very complicated to upload images and apparently simply writing out html doesn't cut it! or rather does cut it. cuts your image in half! So if need be, visit my website here to see those.
In recent news, I got 2nd degree burns all over my arm, but it isn't that big a deal. I also met up with Lars from Mjolk Homme and shot a quick fashion story with him over the weekend, with my lovely fake assistant/true friend Natali. It was such a fun shoot and I am really excited about the images. I am also excited about the copious amount of photographs I took over the summer that I am only now having a chance print/scan. I.can.not.wait!!
But for the time being, it is killing me having a blog with no photographs, so here are a couple:




No comments: