Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blog part two

So, I created a blog a while ago, but never used it. Since I just graduated from SVA, and will no longer have an audience of peers to show my work to and get feedback from, the time has come for me to take this blogger thing seriously! Unfortunately it had been so long since I had logged into blogger, I had completely forgotten my login info, so I have been forced to get a new one. But it is good! Time for a change and a fresh start!
This blog will be used for me to post my photography as it happens, before it has meaning and what not, while I take the time to think about what I am doing and what everything means.
That being said, I think I will upload some of my past work just so that it is all on here... also I haven't had a chance to scan new work yet, so that will keep me busy!

No comments: